Your financial advisor in Marbella
- Tax advice integrated into your company.
- Resolution of doubts and queries that our clients ask us, either in writing or verbally. Always on tax issues.
- Information on regulations and tax changes that affect the taxation of our clients.
- Preparation, review and processing of documents and inquiries directed to the Tax Administration.
- Assistance, representation and defense before the bodies of the Tax Inspection.
- Preparation and filing of tax returns:
- Personal Income Tax.
- Corporate tax.
- Fractional payment: direct estimate and objective estimate (modules).
- Value added tax (VAT). Special taxes.
- Tax on Patrimonial Transmissions.
- Inheritance Tax.
- Tax Audits. Appeals and complaints.
- Withholding and payment on account of taxes.
- Processing of files for tax deferral.
Loans: Healthy Spanish Banks won’t promise it.
Spanish banking has passed the ECB's last stress test with flying colors. As expected, all banks in our country, which account for 95% of the national financial sector, passed. Liberbank was the only bank that failed the audit, it just fell short of its target, with...
Elon Musk goes back on his word and sells 7.9 million Tesla shares
The billionaire said there would be no further sales, but with the Twitter trial looming, he said such a move was necessary Trusting Elon Musk is risky. The world's richest man agreed to buy Twitter for about $44 billion and exited three months later. He sold $8.5...
Inflation does not punish equally: why Spain and the Netherlands take the worst part
Inflation in the euro zone will continue to hit record highs in the coming months. However, within this general trend there are great differences within the bloc, which shows that the fragmentation goes beyond finances or culture. The differences in the economic and...