Your financial advisor in Marbella
- Tax advice integrated into your company.
- Resolution of doubts and queries that our clients ask us, either in writing or verbally. Always on tax issues.
- Information on regulations and tax changes that affect the taxation of our clients.
- Preparation, review and processing of documents and inquiries directed to the Tax Administration.
- Assistance, representation and defense before the bodies of the Tax Inspection.
- Preparation and filing of tax returns:
- Personal Income Tax.
- Corporate tax.
- Fractional payment: direct estimate and objective estimate (modules).
- Value added tax (VAT). Special taxes.
- Tax on Patrimonial Transmissions.
- Inheritance Tax.
- Tax Audits. Appeals and complaints.
- Withholding and payment on account of taxes.
- Processing of files for tax deferral.
The Bank of Spain foresees a contraction of credit to households and companies in the second quarter
The Bank of Spain forecasts that Spanish financial institutions will tighten the criteria for granting credit in the second quarter, both for companies and for households, given the greater uncertainty associated with the effects of the war in Ukraine on credit risk...
The mayors of Malaga councils were unhappy after the virtual meeting held yesterday with the Secretary of State for the Environment, Hugo Morán and the government’s delegate in Andalucía, Pedro Fernández, because they say the government is not allocating enough money...
French President Emmanuel Macron has demanded that the European Union impose new and stricter sanctions on Russia after the discovery of the Bucha massacres, which he has described as "war crimes". The leader of the French executive has proposed an embargo on Russian...