Your financial advisor in Marbella
- Accounting advice from the tax point of view, as well as the accounting of operations in accordance with current regulations
- Accounting guidance for companies and individuals with specific and direct actions.
- Mechanized accounting
- Training of accounting department personnel
- Updating of past due accounts.
- Deposit of annual accounts in the Mercantile Registry.
- Budgetary plans Preparation and monitoring of budgets.
- Preparation of economic and financial reports for companies.
- Business valuation
The Bank of Spain foresees a contraction of credit to households and companies in the second quarter
The Bank of Spain forecasts that Spanish financial institutions will tighten the criteria for granting credit in the second quarter, both for companies and for households, given the greater uncertainty associated with the effects of the war in Ukraine on credit risk...
The mayors of Malaga councils were unhappy after the virtual meeting held yesterday with the Secretary of State for the Environment, Hugo Morán and the government’s delegate in Andalucía, Pedro Fernández, because they say the government is not allocating enough money...
French President Emmanuel Macron has demanded that the European Union impose new and stricter sanctions on Russia after the discovery of the Bucha massacres, which he has described as "war crimes". The leader of the French executive has proposed an embargo on Russian...